Programmed Rollout and Upgrades
We’ll take your vision and turn your programmed rollout, into a reality.
In order to maintain consistent standards of appearance and equipment across all sites our customers frequently implement a programmed rollout and upgrades across each of their sites.
We have experience in electrical programmed rollouts and upgrades based on changes in:
- Technology Roll-out (i.e. new POS installs, CBUS lighting)
- Functional Roll-out (i.e. staff amenities upgrades)
- Aesthetic Roll-out (i.e. Signage upgrades, lighting upgrades)
Keece have the tools and experience to manage phased upgrades whether incorporating shop fitting or stand alone electrical installations. From our head office in Richmond, Victoria, our centralised management and administration team support our technical teams based in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide and Auckland. These teams are supported in Perth, Wellington and regional areas with an extensive network of certified and compliance audited electrical contracting partners.
Whether an upgrade across a city, a state, nationally or across AU/NZ we provide the coordination, scheduling, materials and workforce to get the project completed in a timely and economically viable manner.
Why select Keece for your programmed rollout:
- You get you an estimate and quote back fast – and we stick to it!
- You get a single contact point of contact for all interactions.
- Throughout the project, we’ll provide communication and feedback at every stage of the process (if you want it).
- You get peace of mind that once the rollout commences it will be done on time and to budget.
- Australian standard installations and accredited lighting materials and suppliers.
- Lifetime workmanship guarantee.