Keece Electrical -Maintenance Services
Need a reliable national electrical contractor who takes responsibility for your electrical infrastructure across your entire property portfolio?
We partner with some of Australia’s leading retail and wholesalers, taking responsibility for their electrical infrastructure. By managing their electrical maintenance requirements through Keece, our customers property and facilities teams are empowered with access to the industries leading technology & systems, a national team of highly skilled, experienced and compliant electricians. Our workforce in Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane and Auckland is supported by a subcontractor network of certified regional contractors.
A Keece Maintenance Agreement offers you and your facilities team:
- Unparalleled response times (P1 – 2 hour, P2 – 24 hour, P3 – 5 day)
- Heavily discounted service call out rate
- Our “ON-TIME OR ITS FREE GUARANTEE”
- Huge savings in standard hourly rate
- Heavily discounted routine programmed services (service call out is free)
- Dedicated account manager
- National licensing and registration for AU & NZ compliance
- Advanced reporting and service forecasting
If you don’t use Keece, then you likely incur these issues:
- inconsistency in compliance – There are considerable differences in regulations nationally. Our quality processes ensure all works are completed to state and national standards.
- inconsistency in pricing – varied pricing structures, pricing methods and frivolous items across service providers resulting in overpayment for standard services
- inability to forecast service delivery times – out team and network enable us to offer the same service delivery throughout all regions of AU and NZ
- judgement calls – without qualified experience you and your team can be making a judgement call without the right information and experience to make a qualified decision
- time chasing many service providers rather than a single centralised point of contact for exceptional service
- opportunity for fraudulent activities – with all the above issues your property maintenance is subject to mismanagement and possible fraudulent activities.
A single point of contact- we manage the rest.
Electrical services can represent up to 20% of the total maintenance requests within a facility management environment. As strategic partners, our services are delivered based on the following principals:
Resolve your electrical maintenance the fastest way possible. It’s what we do each and every day. From initial logging of your requests through to resolution, our cloud job management system manages it all.
Our rates schedule is easy to understand based on the priority of your call. Customers with a maintenance agreement get up to an hour of onsite time included and only invoiced for additional time onsite. Our technology allows for before and after photos, post job inspections, gps tracking and more giving you peace of mind that we only charge for services rendered.
Let us take care of the entire process. We will coordinate with your local contacts, have them sign off on the details and have the paperwork in your inbox in 24 hours. A maintenance agreement guarantees we are within our SLA or it’s free.