Energy Audit, Efficiency and Monitoring
An energy audit can identify huge savings on your facilities energy costs.
According to EPA America, over one third of a buildings operating cost is energy. As the price of power increases, and we aim to be green, effective control on energy consumption is critical. A Keece Energy Audit is the first step. It will identify poor quality power coming into your facility, ineffective distribution throughout your facility, and electrical assets causing demand spikes. When left unchecked, these issues will inflate your energy expense by up to 18% per month.
There are many other significant costs and potential hazards of having unregulated, poor quality power coming into your business. These include:
- voltage fluctuations
- increased fire risks as temperature rises in cables and electrical equipment
- short circuits, tripping in fuse systems
- damage or destruction of electrical equipment and lighting circuits
Endorsed as Eco Smart Electricians; our experienced team go over and beyond Australian Standards, “Best Practices”, NABERS and Building Codes of Australia (BCA) requirements for energy auditing.
Our specialist team will analyses your energy expense, power usage, distribution network, and supply requirements. Once collated, you will be provided an obligation free energy audit report detailing the energy savings and reductions in network charges you can obtain.
An energy audit will assess the following functions throughout your facilities:
Energy Monitoring and Usage
Main Switchboard & Distribution board effectiveness
- Heating & Cooling systems usage and efficiency
Surge Protection Analysis
- Harmonic Readings
An Energy Audit puts you in control of your energy consumption and spend
A Keece Energy Audit will provide you a report detailing:
- Power quality areas throughout your electrical infrastructure
- Strategies and suggested works to reduce power consumption
- strategies and suggestions to reduce demand consumption
- forecasted energy savings